CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee

Kelli, Aunt Brookie, and Miss Hallie Lou

September 13, 2008: After the stressful that I had with Harley, Vivian and Charlie (Brad's parents) were gracious enough to watch Harley and Tex for us so we could take part in the tailgating festivities and of course the game! While there I received the best surprise EVER, Miss Hallie (my cousin who calls me Aunt Brookie because we are WAY closer than just cousins) choose to come sit with Brad and I for the first half. I probably haven't seen Hallie in almost a year, so needless to say I was thoroughly enjoying myself as well as Hallie's company. We chatted about her playing soccer and softball, her unusual way of putting ketchup on her meat and cheese taco from Taco Bell, her summer vacation where she was stung two days in a row by a jellyfish. When I asked her what she did to make it angry that it stung her, she quickly responded with, "Aunt Brookie its probably because I peed on him!" Only from an eight year old would I have received such an answer, but I did ask it though!


At one point, Brad looks over at me and says, "You are having way too much fun, aren't you?" I quickly answered with, "Yes sir, I am!"


Brookie and Hallie

1 comments:

Angela said...

Okay, the last time I saw a picture of her, she was rockin' some Pampers. I cant believe she is that big!