CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Bridal Expo Shopping

Brooke, Sherry and Cathy toasting the occasion!

September 14, 2008: The Sunday after the Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee we sent the men on home and Mom, Cathy and I decided to stay a little longer in Lexington to shop and check out the Bridal Expo at the Embassy Suites for pre-planning ideas! It made for a very interesting day, considering this was the day of the huge wind storm that was pushing through western and central parts of Kentucky and Ohio. It was well worth the trip to see everything and I did come up with a few neat ideas that I will probably use in my wedding. I have attached a few pictures of us checking out the endless possibilities of transportation from a church to the location of your reception.


Here's Mom checking out the white Rolls Royce!

0 comments: