CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Brad and Vivian's Birthdays!!!

I’m very much behind on my blogging for the month of September so I’m apologizing ahead of time for the numerous blogs I plan to post at one time here in just a few. As you will quickly see, September has been SO jam packed with up’s and down’s and I just haven’t had time for the nervous breakdown I desperately need!

We started out the month with Vivian’s birthday on September 8th and Brad’s 32nd birthday on September 9th. A joint birthday party was held on Monday with a cookout. Brad received awesome presents from his parents and of course ME! Charlie was responsible for the new golf shoes and brand new set of golf clubs and Vivian always covers the clothing department---new boxers, dress socks and work attire. As for me, I got Mr. Bradley a new Coach wallet. Brad’s twenty dollar fake Gucci one just had to go! It bit the dust a long time, Brad just couldn’t part with it, but now that one is old news. Ever since Brad and I got engaged, he has made joking remarks about how I got something “shiny” and he didn’t, so inside the card that came with the wallet, I typed “Now here is your something shiny, honey…” It truly doesn’t sparkle like mine does, but the leather is shiny though. Anyway, he got the point and that’s all that matters, right?

0 comments: