CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Soft Opening at Holly B's Jewelry & Gifts and Ashland Plaza 'Hoe'

July 2, 2009

People thought I was crazy hosting my first premier night at my new store front one week before my wedding, but I just couldn’t resist since I’m a big fan of 1st Friday’s here in Ashland. I could not imagine now being open for 1st Friday in July and waiting until 1st Friday in August. To me, summer is over in August and school is back in session, so I just went with it. We had our opening night on Thursday followed by Friday with 1st Friday. I couldn’t believe the amount of people that attended either night! And to me, it probably would have been even larger had there not been going on simultaneously at Central Park, but I was VERY pleased with the turn out! Now, I can’t wait to be in full mode for the upcoming weeks at Holly B’s!

Cheers to us! Brooke, Mom, Vivian and Cathy

Opening Night

Ashland Plaza 'Hoe' Hotel
I also thought I would share a classy moment that I caught on camera! I guess the Ashland Plaza Hotel must be short staffed in their maintenance department because they really need to stay stocked on their light bulbs! Enjoy!


0 comments: