CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Boyd and Greenup Champions Meeting a.k.a. My Bridal Shower

May 12, 2009

Today was a very neat-o surprise. I arrived to my Champions meeting way before meeting time since I was having the meeting catered by Texas Roadhouse. However, when I get there, I notice familiar cars in the parking lot and I begin to wonder why they are there so early. I arrive to the ‘Group Room’ where our meeting is held and its locked. I knock on the door and Brenda Hale answers the door and says, “Who is it?” I respond with, “It’s me, Brooke.” And she replies back with, “What are you here for?” “Um, our champions meeting,” I said. About that time, she opens the door and her, Ruth Ellen Chaney and Vicki Caniff had prepared the ‘Group Room’ for my bridal shower! Here are some of the highlights from this awesome day! I immediately called Brad after the shower to spread the good news and his first questions was, “What did we get?” That’s my boy!



Me, the cake and present table. Everything was such a surprise!

Thank you you to Brenda, Ruth Ellen and Vicki for their excellent planning skills!


Our UK trivet from Pollock's that we registered for.

Everyone needs a crock-pot, especially me!

What pretty wrapping...this present ended up being some of glassware from Macy's.





0 comments: