CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Memorial Weekend in Sevierville, Tennessee with the Reed, Robinson, and Isaac Clan

May 22-25, 2009

Every year for Memorial Weekend Brad’s family meets up in Sevierville, Tenn to celebrate the holiday weekend. This year was the third year for Brad and I. This weekend was extremely special for us because all the families teamed up to host a surprise “Pottery Barn Shower” for us! A special thank you to Aunt Sharon for picking up all the gifts from the Pottery Barn store in Birmingham, Alabama and delivering them safely to Tennessee for the families.

During our visit to Sevierville, we had to squeeze in the outlets, however, I was well behaved and only bought new shirts and shorts for Brad, since we had so many upcoming showers to dress for. We also made time to go canoeing, which was so much fun! Brad and I were in charge of Claire, Brad’s nine year old cousin, who kept asking if she could get out every 5 minutes. All in all, everyone had a great time and it was actually very calming!

Group shot before we push off. How I ended up being the only adult female, I will never know?

Brad, don't you splash me again or else!

Me supporting my Master Bait & Tackle shirt...classy!

Nancy, Aaron, Olivia, Delaine, and Claire

Brad and his buddy, Claire

0 comments: