CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our florist, Kevin Ford

June 12, 2009

Our final meeting with our florist, Kevin Ford. We just loved him! He was able to design a sample for one of our medium sized vases. Kevin Ford is such a talented florist. The first time I met him was back in December and he won my heart over from our first meeting. From that moment, it was decided that our wedding flowers would consist of three shades of pink and soft green colored accents (my two favorite colors) and would be positioned in three sizes of vases. My only request was to have something that cascaded from the vases since they were so tall and elegant. My wish came true and I never have seen such beautiful flowers in my life! Much love to Kevin Ford!

Me and Kevin Ford

Mom and I and one of the medium sized vases

Up close at our flowers with our three shades of pink and soft green!

The flowers were even more beautiful the day of the wedding




0 comments: